Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's my 1st year Birthday!


20th of January of 2008 Sunday I was celebrating my 1st birthday and it was celebrated in the compound lot of my mama & papa (granies). I never thought it was a big grand birthday celebration will that be. I never expected that I can see Winnie the Pooh at my own birthday! whew! but I am scared to big mascots. hahahaha Winnie the Pooh is also the favorite cartoon character of my mom which she was the one who chose it. She was the one who organized the party with the help of other staff from Pongee the owner of the sponsor of my party balloons, tables and chairs and my party packs give aways etc. The owner of Pongee is the first cousin of Papa Awe, they are the one who conducted the party with help of their staffs. The foods were great and delicious! Of course Mama Nene who's the in- charge of the menus. I have so many gifts received, cake was given to me by Tita Ninang Juvy the cousin of my mom, delicious home made ice cream made by Mommy Inday. mmmyummy! and so many more!

I would like to give my deepest acknowledgment and THANK YOU, first of all to Mama Nene and Papa Awe for their financial and moral support to make my first birthday successful and to my mom and dad who's attention and guidance to help me walk to be with my visitors and even they help me to mingle and entertain my other visitors. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making this birthday possible. I LOVE YOU!


here are some pictures...

Mommy Vale, Me & Grandma Nene

My guest and friends

It's time to dance " The Papaya Dance"




No comments:

. hienzie collectionz .

. my family .

. this is my style .

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Get MySpace Fame and see how famous you are!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com